Tuesday, June 5, 2012

CHIANTI & PROSECCO

Last week you read about the amazing 'Primp & Pour' event that is going on every Thursday in June, and now you can see two of the nail colors on! I tried Santa Margherita's Chianti Classico with the Prosecco as an accent. Is anyone else suddenly thirsty?

I absolutely love these colors! The deep red of the Chianti has a light shimmer that makes it sparkle in the light, but is not overwhelming, making it a color that you can rock day or night. Needless to say, this bottle is going to run dry pretty quickly. To switch it up, I added the gold metallic polish. Can you say obsessed? This true gold polish is a wonderful accessory to any outfit, and will be on all digits my next polish round. 


Wearing Santa Margherita's Chianti Classico and Prosecco.

Now I'm in the mood for some wine!

Now that you're in the mood for a glass of wine, don't forget to RSVP here for the 'Primp & Pour' event throughout this month. Stay tuned for Santa Margherita's Pinot Grigio and Sparking Rose on our nails soon! And thanks to my boyfriend for taking the photos!

XO Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...