Tuesday, July 31, 2012

GO FOR THE GOLD... SILVER & BRONZE

I'll admit, the Summer Olympics have me watching more sports in one season than I do the three previous years combined, but I love cheering on Team USA... even if I'm eating pizza while doing so. Although I'll probably never be a competing gymnast in the games (I've moved on to figure-skating, but I'll talk about that in the appropriate season), I've been divulging in a little first place gold. But why stop there? You can mix your metals and feel like a winner (without getting off the couch) with these jewelry pieces.


Shapes Two Finger Ring ($20.00) - Topshop (830 N. Michigan Ave.), Triangle Spike Earrings (28.00) - Topshop (830 N. Michigan Ave.), Gold Sputnik Ring ($97.50) - Alexis Bittar (1710 N. Damen Ave.), Quilted Fin Choker ($625.00) - Anndra Neen, Rose-Tone Bronze Triangle Ring ($140.00) - Pamela Love, Extra Large Stud Charm Bracelet ($190.00) - Fallon Jewelry, Gemstone Pyramid Cuff ($211.00) - Eddie Borgo, Geometry Necklace ($30.00) - Cheap Monday

Have you been keeping up with Team USA in the Olympics?

XX Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...