Wednesday, July 18, 2012

WARBY PARKER LOVE & BOCCE SOCIAL

I am OBSESSED with Warby Parker. For those four-eyes like me out there, Warby Parker is your answer to inexpensive and amazing quality of prescription glasses, and Rx and non-Rx sunwear. For $95 (a tad bit more if your prescription is stronger), you can get your hands on a stylish pair of spectacles and sunwear ($150 for prescription sunglasses, but no extra charge for the polarization). All optical lenses are made from polycarbonate (super impact-resistant), offer 100% UV protection, coated twice with anti-reflective coating, and anti-scratch coating is included. As a person that has been wearing glasses since the third grade, those deets make me way too excited.

While Warby Parker is mainly an online shop, they do have showrooms throughout the US, including Chicago (more about that below). Buying glasses... online? But they make it so simple! Just select five pairs you're falling in love with and they'll send it to you in an adorable box for you to choose the one pair you love (or two). Squint in front of a mirror, ask your friends, or get the opinions from other WB-obsessed on their Facebook and five days later, send your samples back and place your order! 

I'm a proud owner of three pairs of glasses and my first pair of Rx sunwear. And I don't plan on stopping there. I've always had a new pair of glasses every year, and Warby Parker lets me do more than that! And I can't feel guilty because Warby Parker will donate a pair to someone in need for every pair sold. Get a glimpse of some of the pairs I own!



Warby Parker has amazing customer service down packed! I swear, there's someone handling their Twitter account all 24 hours of the day. They even replied to my tweet with a video!



Fallen in love yet? Now you can get the chance to not only shop Warby Parker in person, but party with them as well! This Saturday, July 21st, from 5:30 to 9 PM at 1537 N. Damen Ave, the Warby Parker Bocce Social will be here! Enjoy elegant picnic fare, bocce & bags, refreshing beverages, a special performance by The Record Low at 7 PM and an exclusive Warby Parker pop-up shop from 5:30 to 7 PM. The event is open to the public, but you do have to be 21 and over.


Can't make it to the Warby Parker event but need to try on some glasses ASAP, head over to Apartment Number 9 (1804 N. Damen Ave.) in Wicker Park. Need some instant gratification? You can purchase non-Rx sunwear on the spot!

Who else gets really excited about glasses? I know I'm not the only one!

XO Jess

1 comment:

  1. If you want to find one that can really suit your needs for being into fashionable glasses, then Check out GlassesShop.com.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...