Monday, August 6, 2012

COVERING THE COVER GIRL STYLE: ELLE

Photo via Elle

Confession time. I've never been a fan of Katy Perry, or really pink dresses for that matter. Both can come off childish, juvenile, and dare I say... obnoxious? However with Katy's recent divorce - and my divorce from staying inside my "little black dress" box - I've come to find a liking for both. So I was pleased to see Katy looking gorgeous in a pink Bottega Veneta dress on the cover of Elle's September issue. Here are some dresses that have me thinking pink.


Check out more of Katy Perry's Elle shoot here!

Now I'm really in the mood to dye my hair purple and continuously wear pink. Dangerous. 

XX Jill

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm not a Katy Perry fan but I do LOVE your pink dresses that you've selected!
    xoxo,
    Nikki at Bedazzles After Dark

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...