Wednesday, October 10, 2012

BEAUTY REVIEW: ELIZABETH ARDEN 8-HOUR REPAIR CREAM

Snake skin- great on your feet but not really on your feet.

The brutal Chicago wind that comes with that other w-word (the painful season we're all trying to deny) can will leave your skin and lips scaly and cracked.

Cue Elizabeth Arden's Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant coming into my life from that beautiful red door and healing my skin. I have tried everything short of pulling a Buffalo Bill and I've never come across a product like this one. Most moisturizers leave a greasy feeling and never really sink in, making the turn of a door knob a hassle.

Eight Hour Cream ($19.50)

The Eight Hour Cream immediately starts sinking in right when I use it, leaving my skin soft but not greasy. It's constantly on my hands, but I've also loved the results on my feet, lips, and knees. I can't vouch for the normal smell since I only use fragrance-free (although it still has a slight scent), but I've seen a huge improvement on my skin since using it.

There are a few things you'll need this winter... a good jacket, snow shoes, and this cream.

xx Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...