Monday, October 22, 2012

ELIN KLING FOR MARCIANO

Elin Kling is a powerhouse from Sweden - model, fashion blogger, editor of her own style magazine, director and partner of the largest Swedish online fashion community - and she's not slowing down! Earlier this year, she was the first ever blogger to do a collaboration with H&M and now she's doing it again with Marciano!



Everything I would want in my closet - leather, sweater knits, black and white with a splash of color - is in this one capsule collection. I just had to share with our readers! If you can't wait, you can shop online now or you can wait until November 1st to see it in-store at GUESS (605 N. Michigan Ave.)!

Some of my favorite looks!

Now what I am saving up for? So much, so much!

Are you in love with this collection just as much as I am?!

XO Jess

2 comments:

  1. Elin is talented; beautiful. However I am not impressed with the collection. Elin was a great choice to be a campaign spokesmodel- her celebrity will help sales; otherwise disappointing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear that! I'm sure this line will be successful and more collaborations will come and you will find something you love in the future!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...