Friday, November 30, 2012

RENT THE RUNWAY: TV DAY 2

Although getting up before the sun is a challenge for me, this Moschino dress I got to wore today for the Chicago Blogger Network + Rent The Runway WGN Morning News segment was totally worth the extra under-eye cream. I've had such a great time the past two days getting to know more about Rent The Runway, hanging out with some of my favorite bloggers, and meeting the LOVELY Lucy Sykes (I may have felt a little fan-girlish around her). Oh, and we got to see the original set of Bozo the Clown. Typical day at CBN.

We all wore dresses that a celebrity has recently walked the red carpet in. Being that mine was worn by Alicia Silverstone, I tapped into my inner Cher Horowitz (duh!). I now have a legit excuse for my bad driving and indecisiveness on what to wear, right?

Thanks to Jess for coming to my rescue with insanely comfy black heels! Watch me thankfully NOT fall on my face in the segment here.

Love this dress!

Amanda of Unicorn Stylings, Me, Lucy Sykes, Sara of Project Soiree, and Liz of Sequins and Stripes.

Clowning around with some gorgeous bloggers.

In the middle of filming.

Here are the deets on my look! I wore a Moschino Satin Bow Surprise Dress (retail: $1,695, rental: $200), Nicole Miller Black Crinkle Clutch (retail: $250, rental: $25), and Janis Savitt Montana Blue Drops (retail: $175, rental: $25). To purchase my whole look it would cost almost $1,900, but you could rent it for $250!



And just because the RTR crew are that amazing, they're giving 15% off through the New Year! Just type in WGN15 or WCIU15 at checkout! Now there's really no reason for that ugly sweater.

xx Jill

1 comment:

  1. You look super cute! What an awesome thing to be a part of! :)
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...