Thursday, November 8, 2012

WINTER POLISH

We love nail polish, we really do. Take a quick trip to our Instagram and you'll see that Jess never leaves the house without her nails painted and Jill loves to get creative with her designs and never sticks to just one color. There's a lot of brands out there and a whole lot of colors. Heck, I have a whole bin full of polishes that are just a few shades different from another and some that I've only used once. But it's an addiction I don't plan to kick! With winter almost here, it's time for new collections to hit the shelves and end up in your beauty bags. Here's a few of my newest favorite colors.

Deborah Lippmann 'She's Always A Woman' Mini-Set Collection
My Prerogative | Putty In Your Hands | Raspberry Beret
$25 for the mini-set, more sets here.

OPI 'Skyfall' Collection
The Living Daylights | Skyfall | The World Is Not Enough
$8.50 Each

Butter London Holiday Lacquer Collection


$14 Each

Zoya Ornate Holiday Winter Collection
$8 Each

Essie Winter Collection
$8 Each

My favorite place to get nail polish is Nordstrom! You can find the brands I mentioned above along with Chanel, Dior and more! What's your favorite brand of nail colors?

XO Jess

2 comments:

  1. I love Essie, it has to be my favorite. I always like that they have so many cute colors with quirky names.

    lovelyaddictions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the quality of OPI and the colors of Essie. They really do have the best names!

      Jess

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...