Monday, December 24, 2012

DEAR SANTA

We've been good this year. At least we'd like to think so. ;D In the holiday spirit, we're letting the big guy in the (fashionable) red suit know what we want this year.

Jess's dream gift? Marc Jacobs 'Stam' bag. It was launched in 2006 and I'm pretty sure this is when my love for style and fashion started. It's a cult classic and there is nothing you can't love about it. This will be in my closet sooner than later. And by sooner, I mean under the tree in a few days?
Marc Jacobs 'Stam' Bag ($1,395.00)

Jill's dream gift? Valentino studded sandals. I've been eyeing these babies for awhile and can't get enough of the different variations. I'll take them all, please.

Valentino Studded Double Ankle-Strap Sandal ($995.00) - Neiman Marcus

Merry Christmas Eve, everyone! What are you hoping for under the tree this year?

XO Jess & Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...