Friday, December 21, 2012

FAVORITO FRIDAY: RTR NYE LOOKS

I have a knack for jumping ahead in the holidays... Halloween - I'm thinking of Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving means I have Christmas on my mind, and Christmas means that I better have my NYE outfit picked. While Christmas is a short four days away, my holiday shopping is completed and I've arrived back home in Florida (I will brag as much as I can while I enjoy the 80 degrees), so it's time to plan out how I'm going to ring in the New Year.

There's no denying my love for Rent the Runway (see: here and here) and hatred for repeating outfits, especially for big occasions. Check out some of my favorite dresses for the celebratory night, along perfect accessories, that you can have on your doorstep with just a few clicks!




What will you be wearing to welcome in 2013?

xx Jill

1 comment:

  1. Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am inspired!
    Very helpful information specially the ultimate section :) I
    deal with such info a lot. I was seeking this particular
    information for a very lengthy time. Thank you and good luck.



    Here is my web page http://torontowineeducation.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...