Friday, December 7, 2012

HANUKKAH DECOR

It's not all about Santa and his reindeer - I got love for the eight nights and the spinning of a Dreidel - lots of love, especially since my boyfriend is Jewish (hence our annual Chrismukkah party). The blue and white color scheme is my favorite, and looks magical against silver. Check out some decor for the holiday!

Hanukkah Wreath ($45.00) - Madly Wish Etsy Shop

Splendid Candleholders ($3.95 Each) - Crate and Barrel
Set of 4 Glass Star Ornaments ($8.37 - On Sale!) - Crate and Barrel


So whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, or both, we got you covered.

xx Jill

2 comments:

  1. Great post and I love the first candelabra! :)

    xo

    Sofia
    www.lescoupsdecoeur.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's something I would love to leave year round!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...