Thursday, December 13, 2012

NETFLIX INSTANT GEMS

There's nothing better than sitting on your couch watching Netflix all day, and nothing worse than spending half of it trying to commit to a movie. And because I don't have the patience to wait for a DVD in the mail (first world pains), it's important to call out a gem on Instant Queue when you see one. Check out some of my favorites below!

One of my favorite documentaries that will leave you laughing, inspired, confused, and extremely amused. Like Banksy's art, it's definitely worth a look.

Recently having to watch this Western for class, I fell in love with everything about it. Not to mention John Wayne is the epitome of a bad ass.

You don't really need an explanation, do you?

I'm going to sound extremely obnoxious saying this but- skip the remake. Everything good about the Swedish original was lost in translation when it was re-vamped in 2010. I'll wear my glasses to read subtitles on this one any day.

After reading the book by Jacqueline Susann (which I promise you'll enjoy), it became one of my go-to, rainy day movies. Between the clothes, music, and Sharon Tate, it's one of those films that just never gets old.

Ryan Gosling, fast cars, and a really awesome storyline. Who isn't up for that?
You'll thank me once the zombie apocalypse hits and you're prepared (advice: befriend a Southern). 

I could watch this show on mute, it's that aesthetically pleasing, but luckily the character dialogue is amazing. I live for Betty Draper.

The perfect girls night in movie. Just add wine.

I never cared much for Kristen Dunst until I saw her acting chops in this movie (and Virgin Suicides). She was snubbed an Oscar nomination on this one!

Happy Viewing!

xx Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...