Monday, January 7, 2013

ANTI-AGING

While some may think being in your 20's and talking about wrinkles is a little ridiculous, it is never - and I repeat, never - too late to start the anti-aging process. This is one thing I don't procrastinate on. And if you're a little obsessive about it... I mean, cautionary, like me... you can spend forever trying all the products on the market before committing. With so many options today offering the same promise, I've put together some of my favorites that really practice what they preach.

I'm convinced this is what Ponce de Leon found in Florida- the real fountain of youth. After falling in love with their eye cream, my mom picked up their moisturizing cream, and it really works. Sure, the price tag may give some sticker shock, but a little goes a long way, as the consistency is pretty thick. Regardless, the results are worth every single penny. Rumor has it that Jennifer Lopez bathes in this stuff... but I can't fault her for it.

La Mer Creme De La Mer  2 oz. ($275) 

This cream has helped my skin tremendously fighting the cold weather. And who can beat the price? My Grandmother used Pond's her whole life and had flawless skin. It's thick, but won't make you break out (and is great around the eye area).

Pond's Dry Skin Cream ($8)

I've seen this baby work it's magic too, and it really is magic. While my mom was using it, some of her friends asked her if she got botox. It has a light fragrance, removes dark spots, and leaves your skin looking luminous. It also doesn't contain any Parabens, Sulfates, or GMOS, yet still fights like a Spartan against wrinkles.

Caudalie Premier Cru La Creme ($150)

The Regenerist line has been all the rage recently, and rightfully so. So many people have traded in their expensive creams for this, because of the results- a cheaper alternative with the same power. And with products ranging from face wash to eye cream, they got women completely covered.

Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream ($20)

Regardless of age (or gender!), well taken care of skin is always a good look. So whether you bookmark this for later in life, or you're ready to start the battle now, we've armed you well.

xx Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...