Wednesday, March 27, 2013

GALLERY WALL INSPIRATION

Gallery walls are a perfect way to decorate your place with unique prints, personal photographs and mementos, or just pretty things! Perfect place to find all that? Etsy, of course! No matter where you're doing a gallery wall, there is something perfect for every room. Add to it by mixing and matching frames that you can buy at West Elm, Crate and Barrel or antique and vintage finds. Check out some of my favorite prints for any blank wall below!


Alright, I've got my frames, how the heck do I put them up?! Don't fret, this image says it all.

Jess

2 comments:

  1. The Top Knot print is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am loving all of her designs - maybe I can do an entire gallery wall of them? :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...