Wednesday, April 17, 2013

2013 EAT OUT AWARDS


Monday night I was lucky enough to work... and mingle... and eat... and drink... and eat some more at Time Out Chicago's 2013 Eat Out Awards! Chicago Blogger Network had a blogger lounge, so I also got to hang out with some of my favorite members, while also interviewing some of the nominees and winners of the night.

The food was amazing (just look at those s'mores) and I've found out about so many amazing new restaurants and bars that I HAVE to try (um, hello La Sirena Clandestina).


You can check out a full list of the Reader's Choice winners here, along with the Critic's Picks winners here!

Hope your Monday was as delicious as mine!

x Jill

1 comment:

  1. So jealous you got to go to this! Hope you guys had fun :) Have a great weekend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...