Monday, May 13, 2013

BE BOLD!

My go-to makeup look is fresh skin and a bold lip. Not only does it balance out my hereditary dark circles (thanks, genetics!) but can easily work from day to night. Bold lips can also make any hectic morning look a little more put together, and since I'm constantly running late, I've become somewhat of a lipstick hoarder! Here are some of my favorite lipsticks I've tried, at all different price points, that make a colorful statement. 

1. Extra Creamy Round Lipstick in Stella ($4.00) - NYX Cosmetics, 2. Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Natural in N45 Red ($20.00) - Sephora, 3. Sephora Collection Color Lip Last in 15 Coral Calling ($12.00) - Sephora, 4. Estee Lauder Sheer Rush Lipshine in X-Pose Rose ($26.00) - Bloomingdale's, 5. Creamy Matte Lip Color in Jenna ($24.00) - Bobbi Brown, 6. Lipstick in Fuchsia Fever ($8.00) - Ulta, 7. Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids Lipcolor in Fire Red ($7.49) - Ulta, 8. Tom Ford Beauty Lip Color in Violet Fatale ($48.00) - Neiman Marcus

What's your favorite lip color?

x Jill

1 comment:

  1. My absolute favorite - YSL Rouge Pur Couture in no. 7, le Fuchsia which I think they sadly discontinued. Such a bright fuchsia.

    Also - I'm totally eyeing Laura Mercier's Palm Beach lipstick!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...