Thursday, June 27, 2013

10 REASONS WHY I LOVE PLUM MARKET

Yesterday I went to the grand opening of Plum Market in Old Town. I love any grocery store that focuses on local, organic, and healthy food, and this one is the mecca. That's why I've put together 10 reasons why I love - like, really love - the new store (not including the cheese section, and the tasty sandwiches, and the fact that they have my favorite vegan creamer, and the vitamins...)

1. I secretly want to name a future daughter "Plum".


2. Meals that I could never make but I can pass off as mine.


3. They make an Italian's dream come true with just this.


4. No explanation needed.


5. Their bakery makes dreams come true.


6. When I feel overwhelmed by shopping, I can just hit up the wine bar.


7. They sell my favorite nail polish...


8. ... and Jess's too.


9. Their flower department can dress up any home.


10. And it makes Valentines day easy for my boyfriend (hopefully he reads this).


You'll want to check out the new Plum Market at 1233 North Wells. I promise, you'll find 100,000 more reasons to love it!

x Jill

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos!! I think I'll go back there today... :)

    xo,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lauren! Groceries don't seem like a chore in a place like Plum Market!

      Delete
  2. After reading this, I think I need to head there today! I hope it's not too expensive!

    Dana Ivy
    www.iadorewhatilove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a great idea! The prices are not too bad!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...