Wednesday, June 26, 2013

CHICAGO BOTANIC GARDEN

Last week, I spent a gorgeous summer day at the Chicago Botanic Garden with my family and boyfriend. I can't believe how gorgeous the grounds were and how pristine everything was kept (this coming from a girl who fell in love with the Brooklyn Botanic Garden on her kindergarten field trip).

I can't recommend this place enough. Two years ago when I went on my University of Chicago interview, my professor told me I must take my family there, and I wish I hadn't waited so long. You could easily get lost there, and trust me, you'll want to. 

I wore a Theory top, BDG jeans, Aldo combat boots, Kate Spade purse, and Ray-Ban sunglasses. Thanks to my brother, Adam, for snapping these photos!




The best part about the whole day? The Butterfly Garden. Luckily the sun was out, and so were the butterflies, and they were so friendly.

See?





Clearly they are showoffs (and rightfully so).

x Jill

3 comments:

  1. One of Chicago's best kept secrets - AND IT'S COMPLETELY FREE! The Japanese garden has to be my personal fave. Great post. Love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! I've never been! Looks like I'll need to plan an afternoon out there this summer, looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...