Friday, June 14, 2013

FAVORITO FRIDAY: BEST TOP COAT

A decent top coat is a necessity in any girl's life. I've been through my share of different brands, but to find one that actually works and doesn't contain harmful ingredients isn't an easy feat. Until now! 


Also wearing Deborah Lippman's Fade to Black and Bonnie Jonas Midi Rings ($12.00 at Nordstrom).

I'm not letting my bias for Deborah Lippmann nail colors get in the way, I truly love this top coat. At 20 bucks a pop, it seems a little steep for a top coat, but it's worth every penny. I'm a visual merchandiser, so I'm working with my hands all day and I'm lucky if my nails don't chip before lunch. One quick coat and you're out of the door and you won't have to retouch for days. Pretty sure this is better than any trip to the nail salon (unless you're doing gel, and of course DL has that too). 

What's your favorite top coat?

Jess

4 comments:

  1. Seche Vite Dry Fast... UHmaze!!! My absolute fav- carry it in my purse and always have my manicurist use it on me :)

    Xo
    Dana Ivy
    www.iadorewhatilove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought that after everyone raved about it, but I cannot deal with that smell. I later found out it has toluene! I can't use that stuff anymore!

      Jess

      Delete
    2. Oooo good to know. I have never actually smelled it because I'm usually in the nail salon which carries a plethora of icky scents to begin with... I'll have to try Deborah Lippman's top coat asap :)

      Thanks for filling me in!

      Dana
      www.iadorewhatilove.com

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...