Tuesday, June 4, 2013

(FORMALLY) INTRODUCING TITAN

If follow us on Instagram (the answer better be that you ALREADY DO) or have ever taken a look at my Twitter, you'll see that I talk about my dog... a lot. For people who don't own a dog, it may get a little annoying how dog owners obsesses over their pets, but until moms stop bombarding anyone who asks if they have a kid with pictures of their children, I can justify spending a little time talking about this guy, right?

I figured since Jess and I talk about him often, I'd officially introduce Titan, my six-year-old Boxer, to the blog. My boyfriend and I got him when he was just 9 weeks old, and he has grown into a 75 pound baby who still thinks he can fit on my lap. Jess tends to be shy around dogs, but I know deep down she loves Titan's knack for always drooling on her outfits when we have somewhere important to go.

The day we got Titan & Titan now.

One of the reasons I love my dog so much is that he lets Jess and I do anything we want, which includes dressing him up. I think know he likes it.

Wiggin' out.

Some of the many Instagram pictures.

Hope your Tuesday isn't too ruff.

Oh my God, I really just said that.

x Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...