Tuesday, June 18, 2013

JILL'S U OF CHICAGO GRADUATION

"You can never be overdressed or overeducated."

I absolutely love this motto, and by the look of my closet and years of schooling, you could say I take it pretty literal. This weekend I graduated from The University of Chicago with my Master's degree, and with many days of little sleep and lots of caffeine behind me, I can't believe I've finally reached the finish line. And just when I thought I was done with school forever, I saw those really unique gowns the PhD students got to wear during graduation, and decided "Dr." before my last name sounds really good. Stay tuned.





I wore a 3.1 Phillip Lim blouse, French Connection skirt, Badgley Mischka heels, and vintage jewelry.

Thanks to my brother for playing paparazzi, which kept me entertained during the looong ceremony.

See?


Minus the late nights and crucial deadlines, I'm going to miss everything about my time here, including the beautiful campus.


It was one of the best days I've ever had and I'm thrilled to be a part of the University of Chicago family (even if I may be the only graduate to walk during the ceremony with a bright pink clutch).

x Jill

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! This is a huge accomplishment, so I hope you are celebrating all week long! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...