Tuesday, July 23, 2013

BEAUTY REVIEW: SIMPLE'S REPLENISHING SKIN MOISTURIZER

I know I've said it before, and I'll say it again - I have really, really sensitive skin. The kind that will freak out and go into panic mode the second something too fragrant, harsh, or unnatural touches it. But that doesn't keep me from hoarding beauty products, and as an avid moisturizer user since I was a teen, I love trying out new ones.

After thinking about trying Simple products, I finally picked up their Replenishing Rich Moisturizer for those days when I don't need to wear sunscreen and my nighttime moisturizer is too heavy. It's lightweight yet moisturizes my skin, but the best part is that it really sinks in, and for that alone I highly recommend it. And you definitely can't beat the price!

Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer (From $8.99)

Now I'm ready to try more from their line! Any favorites?

x Jill

1 comment:

  1. I have extremely sensitive skin as well. I'll have to try out this line in the future :)

    Xo
    Dana Ivy
    www.iadorewhatilove.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...