Friday, July 12, 2013

FAVORITO FRIDAY: JEWELRY POUCH

When I packed my jewelry for a trip, it used to be a mess of little plastic baggies separating every set of earrings and necklaces, and rings and bracelets thrown around. Not a really pretty or organized method until my packing had a life-changing moment with this jewelry pouch by Every Iota. As simple as something that looks like an ice pack is a clever, must-have for any traveler. Pull it open and find different sized pockets on the lining for small, easy to tangle pieces and the pouch itself for those chunky cocktail rings and arm party bracelets! How did I live without this for so long?!

Jewelry Pouch ($14.00) - Every Iota

Thanks to my (other) best friend who bought this for me as a bridesmaid gift!

How do you pack your jewelry?

Jess

2 comments:

  1. Very nifty! I use a similarly soft jewelry case by Vera Bradley that I, too, got as a gift! Love!

    Xo
    Dana Ivy
    www.iadorewhatilove.com - Check out my (Chicago) blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use little pouches from other jewelry purchases I've made in the past. JewelMint's velvet pouches are very roomy and can fit a lot of pieces. I also use the little dustbags from Coach and J Crew jewelry.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...