Thursday, August 22, 2013

MARK HILL REVIEW

As if Mark Hill and his team didn't spoil us enough during BlogHer, they sent us and our fabulous hair home with a bag filled with Mark Hill goodies! (Check out our fishtail and curls here.) Selling now at Walgreens and all priced under $12, we couldn't wait to get home and see each product in action... and write about it, duh

Check out our last post with Mark Hill here.

Check out our last post with Mark Hill here.

With Jess's thick, wavy hair that battles with daily frizz, and Jill's straight, fine locks that tend to get a bit oily, we've given a different perspective on almost each product in our review. We've got all heads of hair covered!

Slick Chick De-Frizz Shampoo and Conditioner
Jess: This shampoo and conditioner duo is hands down my favorite! My bathroom is filled with so many different brands promising silky, smooth hair, but no has been able to keep that promise until Mark Hill. Call me a convert because I won't be buying anything else anymore!

Big Night Out Pre-Styling Shampoo and Conditioner ($9.99 Each)

Big Night Out Pre-Styling Shampoo and Conditioner
Jill: These instantly have become my favorite set. Even if you don't plan on styling your hair and are letting it air dry, it leaves your strands flowy and soft.

MiracOILicious 2 Minute Intensive Treatment ($11.99)

MiracOILicious 2 Minute Intensive Treatment with Moroccan Argan Oil
Jess: An amazing product for a great price. I've been meaning to pick up something with Moroccan Oil for a while, but the hair gods were waiting for this one to come into my life. Say goodbye to dry, damaged hair and say hello to a great hair day, every day.
Jill: My absolutely FAVORITE product! Although I'm a huge fan of Argan Oil for my face, I've been hesitant to put it in my hair in fear that will will make it even more oily than it is, although my hair needed more moisture. This treatment delivers the perfect balance without going overboard, and helped detangle and soften my hair (and no more knots)!

Big Night Out 60 Second Detox Gloss ($11.99)

Big Night Out 60 Second Detox Gloss
Jess: Love, love, LOVE this! I use it from my scalp to ends and it makes my hair so incredibly soft! This is a must for my hair every time I wash and can't get over how great it smells!
Jill: Enjoyed using this at the ends of my hair, but I can't apply it higher than my shoulders. For me, it's the perfect pick me up for the dryer, bottom portion.


Get it Straight! Straightening Shampoo and Conditioner ($9.99 Each)

Get It Straight! Straightening Shampoo and Conditioner
Jill: Although my hair is straight naturally, this set gave me that extra sleek, clean look.

Magic Drops Rescue and Repair Treatment ($11.99)

Magic Drops Rescue and Repair Treatment
Jess: Use this after the Slick Chick De-Frizz Shampoo and Conditioner set, and you'll forget what frizz feels and looks like. Its name says it all - it's magical! Used to moisture and replenish damaged hair, it's also gentle enough to calm hair after humidity (or just looks crazy like mine when you wake up).

Although online it says it's not sold in stores, we have seen them at our neighborhood Walgreens! Grab yours today, it's all currently 20% off!

Have you tried any Mark Hill products?

Jess & Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...