Wednesday, September 11, 2013

BYE BYE BREAKOUTS WITH KIEHL'S

Adult acne.

There, I said it. 

Whether the changing weather, stress, hormones, or all of the above are to blame, breakouts still happen to those well past high school and I'm no exception. My skin and I were not on speaking terms this month, so what did I do? Headed over to Kiehl's, of course!

The amazing staff at the Michigan Avenue location recommended the Blue Herbal Gel Cleanser with salicylic acid. Combined with the Blue Herbal Spot Treatment, it has worked wonders! In just four days, I saw a huge change in my skin and it has continued to clear up! The cleanser is sensitive enough to not dry out my skin at all (which can be an issue with harsher products) and while it works its magic, the menthol seriously wakes up your skin. The spot treatment is great for those pesky blemishes and like the cleanser, doesn't dry out your skin. I look forward to keeping this part of my skincare regime (Kiehl's products also last you forever) and get myself on the way to perfect skin!

Learn more about the products below!

Blue Herbal Gel Cleanser ($21.00)
Blue Herbal Spot Treatment ($18.00)

Blue Herbal Gel Cleanseran effective, oil-free, non-drying acne cleanser that thoroughly cleans pores and removes traces of dirt, residue and oil, which can lead to acne break-outs and contains Salicylic Acid to help keep skin clear of acne blemishes.

Blue Herbal Spot Treatmenta gentle, yet effective gel that targets acne blemishes and cleans pores, that quickly penetrates pores to eliminate most acne blemishes and help prevent new ones is dermatologist-tested to help minimize allergy risk.

Need some more help? Try their Blue Astringent Herbal Lotion and Blue Herbal Moisturizer.

What do you use to battle your adult acne?

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...