Thursday, September 5, 2013

CHATTING WITH KATIE HUGHES OF BUTTER LONDON

Ever wonder who has the awesome job of naming, deliberating on, and testing nail polishes? Meet the woman behind the dream, Katie Hughes.

Katie is butter LONDON's Global Colour Ambassador and has been touring the country to introduce ULTA customers to butter LONDON's newest Bespoke Colour Cosmetics Collection. I had the chance to chat a little girl talk with Katie last week, and besides learning that my favorite nail polish brand has a lovely, funny chick behind them, I picked up some tips and tricks on nail art. Who knew an old mascara brush could create such amazing detail?


I've been testing out their newest products since my meet with Katie and I love them just as much as I love their polish. They're so much fun to mix and experiment with, and perfect to add a pop of color to your look. Their WINK Cream Eye Shadow Alabaster Glaze has been a daily staple for me, and is also great to use as a highlighter.


Be on the lookout for these products in future posts... they'll be getting a lot of usage!

x Jill

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...