Friday, September 27, 2013

FAVORITO FRIDAY: TIFFANY & CO BEAN NECKLACE

Ever since I was a youngin' my family and friends have called me Jillybean, or Bean for short, and it's been a nickname that has lasted with me into adulthood. So how perfect is this Tiffany & Co. Elsa Peretti Bean necklace? Not only is The Bean my favorite Chicago landmark but I also get to wear my nickname around my neck. Receiving this gift from my parents for my birthday made turning 26 so much more fabulous!

Photo via Tiffany.com

While I'm a lover of silver, you can shop the necklace in gold, rose goldred jasper, and black lacquer and in various sizes.

What's your favorite Tiffany & Co item?

And thank you everyone for the birthday wishes!

x Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...