Monday, September 30, 2013

JILL'S VACATION VIA INSTAGRAM

A few weeks ago my cousin got married on the East Coast, so I joined my family there for celebrations, good food, and an extended vacation. I flew in a few days earlier for NYFW and stayed with one of my best friends in Manhattan, then traveled to Long Beach Island for my cousins wedding, and ended things off in Brooklyn, where I'm from.

It was a busy 10 days - the kind of vacation you need a vacation after - but I had such an amazing time! So it shouldn't be a surprise that I want to relive it again. Check out some of my pictures via my Instagram and Jess and Jill's Instagram that I took along the way!

1) 5AM airport attire (Nordstrom shirt, 2020 Ave leggings, and Kate Spade flats). 2) A night out with friends in the city. 3) Some goodies from a shopping trip... see a theme there? 4) Skingraft finale at fashion week.

1) Spending a little time at the beach with the family in Long Beach Island. 2) Being a tourist! 3) Wedding earrings courtesy of Loft. 4) Wedding shoes in the sand by Michael by Michael Kors.

1) My favorite bridge. 2) No trip to Brooklyn is complete without Italian ice. 3) The best type of pizza is Brooklyn pizza, so a stop (or four) at my childhood place is a must. 4) Touring my old school.

Have you taken any vacations recently?

x Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...