Wednesday, September 25, 2013

LENSCRAFTERS #AMUSTGOSEE WITH OLYMPIAN NATALIE COUGHLIN


Glasses are my thing. Every day since the third grade, they've been my go-to accessory. So when I got the chance to meet with Olympic medalist Natalie Coughlin, who has partnered with Lenscrafters's #aMustGoSee campaign, how could I say no to that?

With Natalie Coughlin!

Natalie and I chatted up about our favorite styles of glasses and just like would match your shoes or purse to your outfit, glasses are a big part of your look. Some of her favorites styles are Ray-Ban Square EyeglassesTiffany & Co. Semi-Rimless EyeglassesRay-Ban Square Sunglasses she made into optical, and Dolce & Gabbana Cat Eye Sunglasses.

Natalie totally got my serious concern about finding a pair that I'll want to wear to wear on my wedding day one day, it's going to be just as important as my dress! And just as girls do, we talked weddings - Natalie told me how she got married in Napa Valley and it sounded absolutely beautiful!

You don't have to sacrifice makeup with glasses!

With this awesome pair of Dolce & Gabbana Sunglasses!

Selfie time!
Photo via LensCrafters/Flint Chaney.







We also spoke more than just about specs. What does Natalie love most about Chicago? Our history and architecture! While there's always a great place to shop or eat at here, Chicago has something a little different than some cities in her native-state, California.

Besides our common interest in glasses, I also swam in high school which made me even more excited about meeting Natalie. She's won 12 medals in three Summer Olympics and just recently won gold at the 2013 World Aquatics Championships in the 50-meet freestyle sprint. Natalie is looking forward to getting for the 2016 Olympics trials, but the London games have been her favorite so far.

Thank you so much to LensCrafters for showing me some of the must-have glasses and Natalie Coughlin for chatting with me!



All the bloggers at #aMustGoSee!
Photo via Lenscrafters/Flint Chaney.

Do you wear glasses? What's your favorite style?

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...