Friday, December 6, 2013

FAVORITO FRIDAY: DILLY LILY

Every girl likes a bouquet. But have you found one that's more than just flowers, but almost a piece of art? If not, let me introduce you to Dilly Lily. They're a high-end floral design shop located in Lincoln Park (742 W. Fullerton Pkwy.) and they have bouquets you could never imagine putting together.

Perfect for birthdays, anniversaries, thank yous, or just 'cause - Dilly Lily has a bouquet for every occasion. They have some as simple as the Monochromatic Tulips, as extravagant as the Opulent Spring Arrangement, or as creative as the Designer's Choice bouquet that I received, pictured below.

I can never seem to put a bouquet together, so it was great way to add color and something organic as part of my home's decor. Even days later, every room smelled so beautiful and fragrant that my boyfriend even noticed. I may just have found another way for him to get me flowers every so often!

Designer's Choice



Love the vase it comes with!

Loving these bouquets? Use JessandJill for 20% off your Dilly Lily purchase!

Jess

2 comments:

  1. Way pretty! I just went to their website, and I want it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Loving the everyday designs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...