Wednesday, December 11, 2013

GOLDPLAITED

Step inside goldplaited - a finishing salon with both the blowout bar and makeup lounge. It's nestled in between Lincoln Park and Lakeview, and is the perfect spot for all your hair and beauty needs. Whether you need a retro cat eye or smokey eyes, a perfect blowout or a fun drystyle, the ladies at goldplaited have you covered!


The salon has hints of gold throughout, obviously, but their urban chic decor is what sets this place apart from the rest. You can find everything from gold furniture to cups and walls to framed gold-themed sayings. (I want to make "gold blooded" a part of my gallery wall!)

Their services include makeup applications starting at $45, blowouts (shampoo, condition, blowdry, hot tools) starting at $38, and drystyles start at $30. They do everything from braids to buns! You can check out all their add-ons here. Products used and sold are from goldplaited (everything of theirs is under $30!), Moroccan Oil, Kevin Murphy, and Verso

Check out the adorable salon below and how my hair and makeup c/o goldplaited came out! In love already? Go ahead, book an appointment now.

Inside goldplaited.


Hair stations!

All the tools you need!


goldplaited foundations!

Get your blowout started right!

Still can't get over these!

If you and the girls need a night of pampering, step into goldplaited's perfect room for private party needs.






Lynnea created this braid and crazy bun full of curls that is so me. Kristy gave me the smokey eye I could never managed to do myself and love the bold eyebrows she did! I feel like I photoshopped my photo below, but nope, all Kristy!

Lynnea working her magic.

Huge thanks to Lynnea (hair) and Kristy (makeup)!

Hair by Lynnea!

True that!

Have you been to goldplaited yet?

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...