Friday, January 31, 2014

FAVORITO FRIDAY: ELIZABETH AND JAMES NIRVANA

Ashley Olsen and Mary-Kate Olsen have done it again. Their first fragrance, Elizabeth and James Nirvana is by far, my favorite one to apply in the morning. And in the afternoon. And in the evening.

Nirvana Black is a blend of violet, sandalwood, and vanilla for both a masculine and feminine balance, while Nirvana White has a lighter aroma of muguet, peony, and musk. Seperately, I do prefer Nirvana Black (surprise, surprise), but pairing them together creates such a unique scent that I'm so obviously obsessed with.

It usually takes me a while to get through a whole bottle of perfume, so I opted for just the rollerballs (even though the full size bottles are so beautiful, I'd take an empty one). This Sephora-exclusive will set you back $22 for each rollerball, and $55 to $75 for each bottle.

Nirvana.

I hope there's more where this came from! Elizabeth and James definitely hit it out of the park with this set and I'll be the first in line for whatever is next!

Have you tried Elizabeth and James Nirvana?

Jess

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...