Friday, July 11, 2014

FAVORITO FRIDAY: JOURNALS

Whether you call it a journal, notebook, diary, or a notepad... You probably have one that you always have with you and has everything inside. Or, if you're an Aquarius like me, you have a couple that are spread throughout your apartment. I've got a spiral notebook with to-do lists on my desk, a Moleskine with a whole lotta blog ideas on my night stand, and a pocket journal with grocery lists somewhere in my purse. I collect journals at this point and I can never finish them. But that's not stopping me from getting new ones! I can't resist beautiful covers, cute quotes on the front, or just the plain quirky (you'll see what I mean), so check out a few of my favorite notebooks!

Talk is Chic Small Notebook ($18.00) - Kate Spade

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know list making could be an Aquarius thing because I am Aquarius too and literally have more journals than I can keep track of! One of my favorites is a notepad from www.knockknockstuff.com and reads F*cking Urgent at the top. Thanks for the new finds! :)

    -Sarah
    www.citystyleshot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...