Monday, July 21, 2014

FIVE VA VA VASES

Ever since I've moved into my "big girl home" (side note: this does not mean I have to give up getting lost in Ikea, right?) I've been trying to keep fresh flowers weekly. It's a great way to brighten up your home and change your decor by adding in different colors. But flowers are only as pretty as the vase you put them in, and I've been collecting quite a few. You can never have enough!

Here are five vases... no, va va vases... that'll va va voom up your home decor.

Parlour Pitcher ($30.00 - $40.00) - BHLDN

Middle Kingdom Laundry Detergent Porcelain Vase ($48.00) - Nordstrom

Sierra Square Vase ($200.00) - Tiffany & Co.

I-Scream Vase ($68.00) - Jonathan Adler

Kate Spade Daisy Place Dots Vase ($75.00) - Bloomingdale's

Where do you shop for vases?

x Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...