Thursday, December 11, 2014

MOVIE SUGGESTION: THE BABADOOK

Whether it's zombies, ghosts, or serial killers, I am obsessed with scary movies. And although I may watch some of them with the lights on, I'm always on the hunt for a good horror film. Lately I feel those that have been hitting the big screens are majorly lacking, and have left me wishing I could get a refund than leaving me scared. That's why usually I look for independent films to get my horror fill (and really, for every other genre of movies too). 

I had high hopes for the movie The Babadook, and I was not disappointed. The movie surrounds a scary children's book, and the effects it has on a mother and son. It's eerie, frightening, and so so good. And you can purchase it on Amazon, here! Just don't watch it alone.



x Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...