Monday, January 5, 2015

SIX IPHONE 6 CASES

Making the switch from my old iPhone to the iPhone 6 has been one of my favorite decisions of 2014 (I don't like change, okay?). The only problem with having the newest phone is that there aren't the best pickings for cases. That's why I've been scourging the internet for some fun cases that aren't your typical rubber ones - fashion > safety, always.

Here are six iPhone 6 cases that I'm loving!

Sonix Hello Daisy ($35.00) - Nordstrom

Zero Gravity Bahama ($24.00) - Shopbop

How the Devil ($40.00) - Kate Spade

Jerrie Rose ($38.00) - Marc by Marc Jacobs

CaseCavern ($15.99) - Etsy

Sonix Gold Lace ($35.00) - Nordstrom

What's on your phone?

x Jill

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cases are beautiful!... I have seen some interesting iPhone 6 Cases At rokform.eu... Just have a look... Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...