Friday, May 22, 2015

FAVORITO FRIDAY: ARTHUR GEORGE SOCKS

I have two confessions to make.

First, I love to steal my fiancé's socks, and he absolutely hates it. You know how they have those couple games and they ask each spouse separately what irritates them the most? We would totally get that question right, because it drives him crazy. Second, I love men's socks, specifically those made by a Kardashian. Arthur George socks are super cute, witty, and super comfy. And I was excited to see their Women's socks are just as good. Who knows, maybe my fiancé will start stealing my socks now?

For Her - Half of Heart ($15.00)

For Her - Sole Mate ($15.00)

For Her - Sweetheart Ruffle ($18.00)

For Her - Italiano ($15.00)

Happy Friday!

x Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...