Friday, May 15, 2015

FAVORITO FRIDAY: BDG JEANS

I go through phases with denim - I love a brand for a few months and then I move on to the next. One that has definitely been sticking around for the long run is BDG Jeans from Urban Outfitters. They're inexpensive, the sizes are on point (especially for petites like myself, but they also have tall lengths), and come in a variety of fits and washes. And when I say inexpensive, I mean it! Jeans start at $64, but you can always find your favs on promotion for $39. I picked up a few high-waisted skinnys and I am in love. See my other must-haves below.

BDG Twig Super High-Rise Jean - Black Ink ($39.00 - On Sale!)

BDG Slim Boyfriend Jean - Slash ($79.00)

BDG Twig Mid-Rise Jean - Indigo Sunset ($69.00)

BDG Twig Mid-Rise Jean - Jerry ($64.00)

BDG Slim-Fit Boyfriend Jean - White Wash ($39.99)

BDG Slim-Fit Boyfriend Jean - Billy Blue ($39 - On Sale!)

BDG Twig Grazer High-Rise Jean - Whitewash ($39 - On Sale!)

BDG Twig Super High-Rise Jean - Carley ($39.00 - On Sale!)

What are your favorite pair of jeans?

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...