Tuesday, May 19, 2015

HONEYMOON DESTINATIONS

With most of the wedding planning done (and with 10 months left - go me!), I've been able to focus on the fun part... the honeymoon! I absolutely love to travel, so this decision is bigger than any wedding choice I'll have to make. 

My fiancé and I have finally figured out what we wanted out of a honeymoon - a way to see the beautiful outdoors, take in culture, luxurious accommodations, and travel ease to make the most of our time off. We never thought of Hawaii since we thought of eliminating islands since beaches aren't our thing, but we've heard such amazing things (including from my own parents). Deciding on islands and what to do on which one has been overwhelming, but these guidebooks from Hawaii Revealed have been so helpful - I can't wait to explore!

Before we said yes to our destination spot, we looked at places all over the globe. See my favorite places below - perfect for a honeymoon, anniversary trip, babymoon, or a family outing.


Kauai, Hawaii

via

Tulum, Mexico 

via

Dubrovnik, Croatia 

via

New Zealand

via

Costa Rica

via

Dubai, UAE

via

Patagonia 

via

 Vietnam

via

Paris, France 

via

Tanzania

via

Where did or do you want to go for your honeymoon?

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...