Thursday, June 18, 2015

#BADTOTHEBERG - JILL'S BACHELORETTE PARTY: PART I

I have to say, this is definitely one of my most exciting posts to share!

As I mentioned in this post from last week, last month I celebrated my bachelorette party with seven of my girlfriends in Key West, Florida. It was one of the best weekends of my life, and we did so much that weekend, I had to split it into two posts.


Since all of my friends are spread out everywhere, on Thursday night everyone met at my parent's house, where my parents made a big dinner for us (and delicious mango pina coladas!). Jess's parents joined us for dinner and drinks too. The best part of the night was one of my oldest friends that I grew up with in New York surprised me by flying in for my party - I was completely shocked and so touched! I had to hold back the tears when I saw her standing in my doorway. That night we all slept over my parent's house and talked about life, boys, and told ghost stories like 16-year-olds. You're never too old for a good sleepover! And since she's one of the girls, Olive just had to join.





The next morning, we headed off to Key West. Thanks to my amazing parents, they decorated the cars and stocked us with snacks, and fun bachelorette party things.





Once we got to Key West, we immediately headed for the pool and spent the rest of the day swimming, drinking, eating, and exploring the streets of Key West. We stayed at the gorgeous La Concha Hotel & Spa, which I highly recommend. My maid of honor did such an amazing job on every little detail.






 










The surprises didn't end there, as the rooms were completely decorated! How adorable are those big hats my maid of honor got with every girl's initials on them?








That night, we went out on Duval Street to bar hop. Thanks to my bridal gear, I ended up on many stages that night, singing, playing the tambourine, and receiving lots of congratulations. And the free shots weren't so bad either.

As for the beer bong - I have to admit... it's my hidden talent that I can beer bong faster than anyone. It kind of made me feel like I was back in college.









Until #badtotheberg: Part II!

x Jill (and Jess)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...