Monday, June 8, 2015

BURDLIFE TRUNK SHOW AT WILDBLOOM BOUTIQUE

I'm a sucker for pretty jewels and I love when I come across new (and local!) designers that create such a thing. BURDLIFE hails from Texas and is home to statement necklaces, earrings, and bracelets that are versatile and unique - and are only from $12 to $55!


Don't just take it from me, check out the BURDLIFE trunk show this Thursday, June 11th, from 4 to 8 PM at WildBloom Boutique . Enjoy this girl's night out with new jewelry pieces, including some of my favorites below.

Odette Swan Necklace ($25.00)

Oasis Emerald Bracelet ($18.00)

Freebird ($28.00)

Starry Necklace ($38.00)

Jeweled Lucite Bracelet ($25.00)

Gunned Earring ($18.00)

See you there!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...