Friday, June 12, 2015

FAVORITO FRIDAY: KAANAS

Coming from Chicago's more cold months than warm months to Houston's 12 months of summer, my number of sandals and slip-ons was way too low. I came across KAANAS sandals at work, and consider me hooked! They're comfy and adorable, have fun designs and prints, and are so much more than just a shoe.

KAANAS footwear is a modern combination of espadrilles and traditional patterns of the Wayuu tribe in Colombia. Every shoe is made by hand in a small artisanal shop and works closely with a local weaving mill. If you're looking for a brand that truly cares, KAANAS is a wonderful way to support female artisans.

Susu in Silver Python ($79.00)

While those sandals are my new go-to, I've got my eye on many more pairs! See my which ones I can't wait to get my hands on, below. 

Isis in Buttermilk Peanut ($89.00)

St. Tropez in Mint Rose ($79.00)

Serengeti Sneaker in Rose ($129.00)

Guajuira Cross-Over in MInt ($79.00)

Marseille in Black Almond ($99.00)

Acapulco in Papaya ($89.00)

Susu in Cinnamon Python ($79.00)

Fiji in Violet ($89.00)

Have you ever worn KAANAS?

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...