Thursday, March 15, 2012

DVF ♥ babyGAP & GAPkids

Calling all fashionable moms, big sisters, and aunts out there! Want the little one in your life as fashionable as you? Or are they already self-proclaimed fashionistas? Then, we've got the place for you! Gap and Diane von Furstenberg created an exclusive collection for babyGap (infant and toddlers) and GapKids, full of colorful wrap dresses (of course!), shorts, blazers, leggings, tees, swimwear, and accessories.

DVF window at the Michigan Avenue location.

I'm a proud aunt of a two-year-old named Isabella (and her twin brother Joseph) and I just had to buy a little something for her. I went to the Michigan Avenue location at around 10 AM, and it was already busy! Not quite designer-for-Target crazy, but it looked like a crowded Saturday shopping day. I actually heard that women on the smaller side were trying to fit into the larger kid sizes. I don't expect to see the racks empty by the end of the day, but the weekend won't be friendly for stock levels. So, if you're loving the prints and designs, get to your local Gap now! What they have on the floor is all they have!

Prices start at $25 for accessories and leggings, $30 for tees and shorts, $45 for swimwear, and up to $80 for rompers, jackets, and dresses. Not the most wallet friendly for clothing that lasts a year or so (or more if you have a younger girl that could use some vintage hand-me-downs in the future). I bought my adorable niece a pair printed shorts that I definitely will update with a photo. She's the cutest, I swear!


Check out the photos I snapped while shopping DVF ♥ babyGap and Gapkids and some of my favorite items from the collection (most designs are available in both baby and kid sizes).

There were too many cute things to choose from!



Are you buying anything from the exclusive collection? I hope to see more from Gap and especially for us big girls!

In addition to the Michigan Avenue location, Fox Valley (Aurora), Oakbrook Center (Oakbrook), Old Orchard (Skokie), Orland Square (Orland Park), Sheffield (Chicago), and Woodfield (Schaumburg), are currently selling the DVF exclusive collection. Check here for addresses.

XO Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...