Friday, April 5, 2013

FAVORITO FRIDAY: ALPHABET STUDS

I'm a sucker for initial anything. Besides pillows and mugs in my home, I have a 'P' necklace for my boyfriend and a 'J' ring for Jess (or Jill, depending who's talking).

What's next? Earrings! And I found TINY, but perfect alphabet studs from Catbird (they're as big as 14pt in Baskerville bold). Available in both sterling silver ($32.00 each stud) and 14k gold ($48.00 each stud), you can rock your initials, you and your boo's letters, or for those with multiple piercings - you can get a little creative. (They even have heart and star symbols and brand new - an ampersand!)

The possibilities are endless! Or as many as piercings you have...

  

I'm placing my order as soon as I can figure out what I want! I'm thinking - JD (my initials), ♥P, or JP. Decisions, decisions!

Jess

2 comments:

  1. I love love LOVE these earrings. Officially know what I'm putting on my birthday wish list.

    Taylor
    thewearist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What letters do you want to get it? Happy Early Birthday!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...