Tuesday, November 11, 2014

JILL (& HER NAILS) IN THE EVERYGIRL

It's always super exciting to be able to work with other bloggers and websites, so when we got the opportunity be a nail model (hey, it's a thing!) for a feature on The Everygirl, I was thrilled! I was amongst five lovely ladies and we got to show off five nail trends you have to try this fall. Nail Bar did a fabulous job on our digits, while Natalie Probst did a great job photographing. And I loved how Jess Keys incorporated all of our own personalities, while still keeping the styling cohesive. Beauty editor Maritza Buelvas brought it all together in the feature, which is live here.

Unfortunately, Jess was at work that day and couldn't participate, but she was there in spirit since she bought me these adorable tights. I like to think I'm channeling my inner Aria of Pretty Little Liars. Outfit details here.






What nail trend are you trying this season?

x Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...