Friday, December 4, 2015

FAVORITO FRIDAY: WHIRLYBALL CHICAGO

Especially in the winter months, I am always looking for something new and exciting to do. Last week my parents and brother came into town, and since we've done all the tourist things the city has to offer, I wanted to take them somewhere unique and fun. And since they all live in much warmer climates, being indoors was a must. That's when I remember hearing about Whirlyball, and how much fun it was.

Whirlyball is a game that mixes basketball, racing, and lacrosse into one (I know, it sounds confusing - but that's the best way to describe it). The object of the game is to race around in bumper cars with a lacrosse stick and try and swoop up the ball, and shoot it to hit your team's goal. It's competitive, a bit challenging, and a whole lot of fun. If you live in Chicago, I suggest you get a group together and head over to play. It's the perfect activity to do on the weekend when being outside seems unbearable. You won't regret it!


Happy Friday!

x Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...