Monday, December 21, 2015

LAST MINUTE GIFTS VIA AMAZON

Who doesn't love Amazon?

Whenever I need something, my first place to look is online at Amazon. So that's why this holiday season when I looked at the calendar and realized there's only a few days until Christmas, I rushed to the website to finish off my last minute shopping. And thankfully, there's still time!

So I've put together a list of gifts via Amazon that'll be here just in time for you to wrap it and pretend like you thought it out. Best part is? No roughing it in those crowds. Your secret is always safe with me.

Kindle Fire - Starting at $49.99

CHI Miss Universe Professional Hair Dryer - $87.99

Frasier Fir Candle - $29.00

Moscow Mule Mug, Set of Two - $62.50

Star Wars Droid - $198.75

Safari Nursery Art Print, Set of 6 - $108.00

Northpoint Cashmere Plush Velvet Blanket - $16.99

Kate Spade Cueva Rosa Studs - $25.33

Happy shopping!

x Jill

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...