Saturday, June 2, 2012

DVF SAMPLE SALE

Can't bear to miss another sample sale but a spontaneous trip to New York is out of the question? DVF has you covered! For the first time ever, you can shop Diane von Furstenberg's sample sale online (who wants to fight that crowd anyway?). Of course, if you want to make a trip out of it, the sale is going on in New York City June 5-9 at 260 Fifth Avenue. But since I'm not looking to practice for a zombie apocalypse, I'll skip the mob, stay in Chicago, and opt to shop in my silk pajamas (I can't be a TOTAL bum for DVF). If you plan on doing the same, make sure you become a DVF insider and receive early access by singing up here!


What are some of the pieces you guys will be on the lookout for? Happy Shopping!

XX Jill

1 comment:

  1. Hi guy, very nice blog. i've just put your Blog Link to My Blogroll, please check it out. Please do it back. Thanks..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...