Friday, June 15, 2012

STILL THIRSTY?


After reading Jess's post, I had a craving to try out Santa Margherita's nail polish, along with a few glasses of wine, to prepare for the Primp & Pour event. I spent the better part of my night mixing different coats of Pinot Grigio, Prosecco, and Sparkling Rose, creating some gorgeous shades! My favorite has to be the color on my thumbs, which I started with Prosecco, added a light coat of Pinot Grigio, and then the Sparkling Rose. I also adore them alone, and you can see how great the pigment of the Pinot Grigio is on my middle and pinky fingers.

I like to call these types of colors my "Oh Crap" polishes because I am constantly forgetting to do my nails when I go out. You know the dance every girl does when trying to get pants on with wet nails? It's my choreography. This polish goes on quick, dries fast, and the light shimmer colors make for an easy clean up! The Sparkling Rose now has a permanent place in my purse, not only for spontaneous nail sessions, but adding a coat to any color adds a touch of glam. 



If you haven't yet, make sure you RSVP to the Primp & Pour event! We'll be there June 21st at the 6PM time slot, but you can also attend on the 28th. We hope to see you guys there!

XX Jill

1 comment:

  1. omg i love it!! thanks for sharing!! love your blog! it's so different from others!! come visit my blog & follow me if u want :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...