Thursday, March 7, 2013

JESS'S TRIP TO SOUTH FLORIDA

This week, I went to sunny Florida to throw my best friend's bridal shower (another 'J' in my life) and spend time with family. The weather was perfect - a crisp 60 degrees and sunny skies. I couldn't have asked for a better weekend! 

I don't have much color in my closet, but it was a perfect time and place to brighten up my wardrobe. For the bridal shower brunch, I wore a Marciano dress with DV by Dolce Vita 'Tarry' sandal and GUESS, Sequin (similar), and Kate Spade accessories.

I add color to my wardrobe when in Miami.

My Miami photographer, my dad!

 

A Florida trip is not complete without a stop to South Beach! We headed to South Pointe to enjoy the view of the skyline and the crystal clear water. Believe it or not, these photos were not touched up at all - the water is that beautiful.





And now I'm back in post-snowstorm Chicago. Oh wait, I'll be back in Florida in a month for my best friend's wedding!

- Jess

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...